<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7922653651921942018?origin\x3dhttp://clarityinlalaland.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, July 24, 2008 ' 9:05 PM Y
lovee

Yesterdayy, we did the scale test. I finished alll:D Second!
Then ehhhh, walk to compass to take bus with Yingmei, Esther and ____hahaha.
Then I dont want play, so walk fast fast, in the end also they catch up. So walked to the interchange with Yingmei. Then sawww Clarine and Enjo. Then saw Kc so she sit beside.
the ride was kind of short that day. Dont know why. Hahaa.
Today, Ms Hoon angryy. But, after schoool she okay, then did the webpage. Actually neeed to go Oln meet Wanlin, Eryue,Wanting and Millie. but i was tooo long so millie went back so i have to meet them at hgmall. aye, just walk walk then they left. eeeyer. Ahhhh then went Millie house do work.(: Then went home. I reach home then my mummy came. Hennggg. If not she will scold e. She not in goood moood lo. Her boss scold her, aye. Lifelifelife, have ups and downs.):
Must face everything stilll.):


I will not give up.
I will work harder.
):







DISCLAIMERSY

WELCOME
just click here to get lost (:


PROFILE

CLAIRE
250295.
Time will make you forget me but time will make me love you more than before.
SCREAMS


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix



EXITS

Livejournal
♥6LOVE07(:
♥abigail(:
♥alex(:
♥cally(:
♥clarissa(:
♥christabel(:
♥debi(:
♥elaine(:
♥eliza(:
♥erica(:
♥eryue(:
♥felicia(:
♥gerald(:
♥geraldine(:
♥hazel(:
♥huimin(:
♥hweeyee(:
♥janelle(:
♥jiahui(:
♥jiamin(:
♥kaixin(:
♥keanna(:
♥klarissa(:
♥millieGOH(:
♥mindy(:
♥monisha(:
♥nanny(:
♥nicole(:
♥peijun(:
♥peiyu(:
♥pohyih(:
♥ruiqi(:
♥samanthawong(:
♥shaoxuan(:
♥sinhui(:
♥steffi(:
♥stzy(:
♥vernice(:
♥vk(:
♥verna(:
♥wanting(:
♥wanyee(:
♥yingmei(: