<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7922653651921942018?origin\x3dhttp://clarityinlalaland.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, April 12, 2008 ' 11:19 AM Y
lovee


ayeeeeee, yesterday errrrrr. got band. release so late. later then seniors okay!
then what i dont know lahhhhhhh. playplay. joyce is not so :D after all. heh. mystery word((: incase.
yeahh then came back like so LATE .
drats nevermind. i dont mind actually.
TEEVEE. is not so interesting and enetertaining these days. i slack loo. later i dont know still going the xinmin thing or what i dont know. maybe not . sorry eryue): then go church then go NCHS public concerto. ahahahah. what formal.wear formal zomg. i dont know what wear nvm i will be casual((: ahahah. nvm.
Its such a shame how it did end,
Hurt so bad,
I'm not even your friend,
Its an excuse to abuse,
That your grip let loose,
When I'm not happy but you are oh so amused.
I wish I could take back,
What I've done to you,
I wish I could move on,
To a day brand new,
I wish I could take back,
All those fights and nights,
I wish I could move on,
To a place where I feel right.
Hands down you will be the one I remember,
The one I wanted to be with forever and ever.
I want to live with no regrets,
But what happened no one forgets,
You will always be in my mind,
If I could go back I would definitely rewind,
Because your are one of a kind.
I wish I could take back,
The pain I caused,
I wish I could move on,
Where life doesn't pause,
I wish I could take back,
The way I made you feel,
I wish I could move on,
Where life feels real,
But I can't,
Because you keep me awake,
Thinking of you and being heartbroken,
I'll always suffer a forever heartache

Labels:








DISCLAIMERSY

WELCOME
just click here to get lost (:


PROFILE

CLAIRE
250295.
Time will make you forget me but time will make me love you more than before.
SCREAMS


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix



EXITS

Livejournal
♥6LOVE07(:
♥abigail(:
♥alex(:
♥cally(:
♥clarissa(:
♥christabel(:
♥debi(:
♥elaine(:
♥eliza(:
♥erica(:
♥eryue(:
♥felicia(:
♥gerald(:
♥geraldine(:
♥hazel(:
♥huimin(:
♥hweeyee(:
♥janelle(:
♥jiahui(:
♥jiamin(:
♥kaixin(:
♥keanna(:
♥klarissa(:
♥millieGOH(:
♥mindy(:
♥monisha(:
♥nanny(:
♥nicole(:
♥peijun(:
♥peiyu(:
♥pohyih(:
♥ruiqi(:
♥samanthawong(:
♥shaoxuan(:
♥sinhui(:
♥steffi(:
♥stzy(:
♥vernice(:
♥vk(:
♥verna(:
♥wanting(:
♥wanyee(:
♥yingmei(: